Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Soup Maker - A wonderful solution to hunger pangs



>
My children presented this Wonderchef soupmaker to me last birthday. It is the best gift and gadget in the kitchen I think! Thank you! 
  1. I have made my favourite soups many times in the past six months.
  2. It takes 5 minutes of preparation and the soup happens automatically in the next 20 min.
  3. I don't need to add any garnish or flavour once it is done. 
  4. The steps are VERY SIMPLE 
    1. Cut all the vegetables you like. 
    2. Saute them with Tadka, chillies, coriander, curry leaves, mango/tamarind, salt, turmeric, asofoetida etc. 
    3. Put them in the soup maker. 
    4. Add water up to the mark. 
    5. Run the soup maker. 
  5. You can work out, watch TV, work on your computer, make a call, whatever next 20 min. 
  6. It beeps its "Welcome to your favourite soup!" 
  7. I have a large bowl of soup around 600-700 ml with sides like papad etc. No guilt.
  8. You can serve six people in one go with it. So much soup so easy so fast! 
  9. You can completely avoid rice, wheat, carbs this way. 
  10. You can add boiled dal to the soup. Perhaps you can soak and add dal with veggies. Haven't tried it.
  11. Soup = Taste + Low Calories + Satiation + Hot Meal. 
What more DO I WANT? 

Bless the soup maker!