https://www.facebook.com/share/v/14puVgyZw28/
Here is the transcript for the video:
This is the number one question landing in my DMs every single day. "How do I learn AI for free?" And I get it. Every job posting now wants AI fluency. Every recruiter is asking about your AI workflow, and nobody's telling you where to actually start without dropping $1,000 on a bootcamp. So save this video. I'm giving you the exact list I send my own coaching clients.
AI fluency in 2026 is what Excel fluency was in 2002. You don't need to be technical; you need to be functional. And every single one of these resources is free.
Google's AI Essentials Course: It's on Coursera. Google built it. It's free to audit. Covers prompting, workflow integration, and real business use cases. Put it on your LinkedIn the day you finish.
OpenAI Academy: Launched this year, free courses from the company that built ChatGPT. They walk you through real prompting techniques, custom GPT creation, and how to use AI for actual work tasks.
Anthropic's Prompt Engineering Course: The team behind Claude built a free interactive tutorial. If you want to learn how to actually talk to AI instead of just typing into a chat box, this is the one.
Microsoft's AI Skills Navigator and their AI Fundamentals Path on Microsoft Learn: Completely free, and you get badges you can put on your LinkedIn profile. Hiring managers see these.
elementsofai.com: It's a free university-level intro to AI built by the University of Helsinki. Over a million people have taken it, and it looks great on the resume.
YouTube: Specifically Matt Wolfe and AI Explained. Two of the smartest free creators teaching this in plain English—no fluff, just what actually works.
This is the one that nobody talks about: Use the AI itself to teach you. Open ChatGPT or Claude and say, "I'm a marketing director with no technical background. Build me a 30-day curriculum to become AI fluent for my role." It will hand you a personalized course on the spot for free.
Here's what most people get wrong: they watch the videos, they take the courses, they never actually use it. Pick one task you do every week, rebuild it with AI. Get faster than your coworkers. That's the entire game.
And my corporate truth? The people getting promoted in 2026 aren't the ones who took the most courses. They're the ones who shipped one thing faster than everyone else and made sure leadership saw it.
Comment "ELITE" and I'll send you my free weekly newsletter where I drop new AI tools and workflows every week. I'm Deepali Vyas, your Elite Recruiter, doing the research for you so you don't have to.