Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A long time ago


What an exquisite sculpture! This is a photo I took in Musee d'Orsay in Paris 18 months ago. You can read about this sculpture at their website.

I think this photo captures the essence of my working life, which is 35 years long as of today.
I have always been in international marketing, always in high technology. This has given me opportunities to travel widely across Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I have met so many talented people, listened to such exquisite music, and seen such great art. Nature, in all its splendour like the Victoria Falls in Zambezi, to the incredible Great Wall, to the wonderful beaches of Australia, to the fascinating Disneyland in a few places.....

I wrote ten years ago, when I had completed 25 years of work, what life had taught me:
Do what you love. Love what you do. Deliver more than  you promise.