Friday, July 1, 2022

Maha Prabhu Jagannatha!


Oh dear Lord Jagannatha! 
I write this as I watch the Rath Yatra commencement on TV (thanks to DD Bharati)! 

Namaste! Namaste! 
Prabho Natha Deva! 

When I hear that you are 
Sat-Chit-Ananda Parabrahman, always blissful, I bow down to you in awe, thinking how different you are from me!

When I hear that through Jnana I can indeed become you, I begin to think it is a great idea to become all bliss. 

But Jagannatha! When I see and marvel at this game you play called creation... 
As you make me, make everything... 
Give me good and bad as and when I need it....
And hold my hand in love... 
And lift me up to your bosom and bathe me in your love and bliss, 

I cannot control my emotion.....

Oh Maha Prabhu Jagannatha! 
I want nothing more than this embrace. It is the ultimate bliss for me. For all creation. 

What a game you play oh Lord!