Friday, November 21, 2014

But I know it already!


I found this picture at a website called Ideachampions which linked to this.

My ears are nowadays full of words I hear all the time from youngsters and kids, "But I know this already!"

They are JUST NOT INTERESTED in listening.

I was wondering what would have been my fate if I had been thinking like this -a bit more than I did perhaps :)


  1. I would not have learnt anything about electricity. I would have been electrocuted while doing all my crazy experiments as a kid.
  2. I would not have been able to understand almost any fine art, as almost everything has its own idiom and I had to learn it by careful watching and listening.
  3. I had to learn all the road rules... otherwise I would have been run over.
  4. I wouldn't have learnt any language.
  5. I wouldn't have known how to dress properly.
  6. I wouldn't have chosen the right balance in what I ate...
  7. I wouldn't have gone to a doctor and had any tests. 
  8. I wouldn't have been able to operate almost any gadget that I use routinely now.
  9. I would have been lost on the way to work or way back home.
  10. I wouldn't have wondered how to cure myself of this "I know it already" disease.