Sunday, May 5, 2013

Broken Horses

Went to vote at the nearby primary school. After an eventful BJP rule in Karnataka we are electing a new state assembly. They had a Russian roulette of chief ministers and deeply excavated scams of huge amounts stretching to many digits and states.

I want a strong guy to rule India. I prefer an articulate and clean leader who listens to growth ideas and implements them well. Yes I mean someone like Modi.

Someone told me the BJP states have done rather well in implementing UPA funded central growth programmes even better than Congress governments in states. 

I want no communal politics.

I am sick of Karnataka being called endemically corrupt. 

I took this photo. It is a pile of rocking horses meant for primary school kids to play with in the school. They say we must choose horses for courses. These rocking horses all lie broken. Which one will resurrect and run to win?