Sunday, March 10, 2013

My newest Gizmo Sony Xperia Z

Well, I shall act all proud and shy and what not as you applaud my newest acquisition bought with hard earned money and hard suppressed craving. It's the latest and greatest Sony mobile phone. It is the sixth Sony phone I have owned. Apple and Sony are my two favourite gadget brands. Unlike Bose with which I have an uneasy intimacy, with these two I have pure love. I forgot to list Canon DSLRs and Lumix point & shoots. For their design, user interface, quality, reliability and long life. My second android phone this, sports everything I want in a phablet, and works fine as a phone too. I was one of the first to own it in Bangalore, but they sold four more in the same Sony store as I was standing at the checkout. Waterproof, full hd, lots of cool apps. Like blogger here. Well, talk to you soon with pics shot on this 13MP camera!