Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yin Yang and Zhang



You see recently posted a piece of my art. It is titled Yin Yang and Zhang*. It shows how man is an eternal cauldron of creativity with left brain logic and right brain art and how the whole creative process causes a Zhang in his being. iPhone 4 is good for this process. Let me show you another piece of my art:

The Fire of Life

It took only a couple of minutes of finger painting on this retina display touch screen. I have a slew of applications all about photography and art neatly assembled into groups. Incredibly this chalk and charcoal art app called Doodle Buddy makes a charcoal scratch sound as you slide your finger=virtual chalk over this incredible glass=slate! You can even imagine the rough contact between slate and chalk as you see the grainy lines. And you can smudge and blend colours too. Enjoy!

* Zhang - if you're like me, you would like to look up what zhang means. Come on, Lah, it is there just for rhyming!